The Emakoko Nairobi
The Emakoko Nairobi Overview
The Emakoko Nairobi A home away from home
Exchange the city for unmatched scenery
With only 10 safari suites and 1 exclusive-use safari villa, the Emakoko offering is naturally, exclusive. Designed for utmost comfort and privacy, all the rooms feature luxurious beds, mosquito nets, private verandas, and fireplaces. There is no better place to wake up than in our pure cotton linen while hearing the distant roar of lions..
The Private House
Sleeps 4 Adults
The Emakoko Private House is the most exclusive accommodation, perfect for longer stays and travel parties of four. Set slightly off course from our Suites and Main Lodge, the Private House offers utter seclusion from our other guests with its own swimming pool and dedicated game vehicle.
Discover more of The Emakoko Nairobi
- Private Safaris:- Let our expert field guides accompany you on guided safaris to share their insights on the history, region and tribes of Kenya.
- Game Drives: Guests are treated to morning and evening game drives within Nairobi National Park in search of our iconic wildlife.
- The Food: Taste the unique flavors of Swahili cuisine at the hands of Chef Steve.
- Hiking:- Embark on a nature walk or trail run with great chances of spotting giraffe, eland, impala, and gazelle along the way.
- Golfing:- Enjoy a round of golf at one of three prestigious golf courses in Nairobi, namely the Karen Country Club, the Ngong Golf Course, and The Royal Nairobi Golf Club.
- Shopping:- Enjoy a day trip to Nairobi to discover an array of local designers and shops to support.
- Elephant & Rhino Encounters:- Visit The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust and The Giraffe Centre for an insight into the conservation of Kenya’s precious wildlife.
The Emakoko Rates
|Day Room (11h00-18h00)||$350||$425||$210||$380||$465||$230|
|4 Guest||Extra||Extra Child||4 Guest||Extra||Extra Child|
|Private House (per unit)||$3,000||$695||$420||$3,300||$765||$460|
PP:Per Person Sharing Room: Child(5-15Years)
For Private House the Maximum number of guests is 5
Nairobi National park(Mandatory)
- Kws Regular Season(1st March – 30th June 2023) ADD-Adult US$40 Child US$20
- Kws Premium Season (7th Jan – 28th Feb 2023 & 1st Jul – 6th Jan 2024) Adult USD 60 Child US$30
Included: Full board accommodation (lunch, dinner and breakfast), soft drinks, local beers, non-premium wines and spirits, laundry, statutory taxes, airport transfers Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) and/or Wilson Airport – minimum 4 pax guarantees exclusive use of vehicle for game drives.
Activities Included: Two game drives per day in Nairobi National Park and excursions to Giraffe Centre / the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust (time permitting) – Bookings and entrance charges for excursions to be handled direct.
Excluded: Champagne, premium spirits, cellar wines, Nairobi National Park fees.
- Room & House Check in time -1100hrs/Check out time 1000hrs
- After room check out, clients can stay at the Emakoko for the day. If they are departing the Emakoko after 1730hrs, an extra dinner (US$80 per person) and transfer (US$150 per vehicle, maximum 5pax) is payable.
- If Late Departures after 17:30PM extra Dinner(US$50 per person) and transfer(US$100)per vehicle
- Nairobi National Park Fees are Valid for 24 Hours from Entry
- Day Rooms Include: Lunch, dinner, non-luxury drinks, one game drive or Karen/ Langata excursion, shared transfers to / from JKIA or Wilson airport. Transfer collection time for day rooms 11:00AM/ latest drop off time before 21:00pM. Day Room check out time: 18:00pM.
- private House no day rooms.