House in the Wild-Masai Mara
The House Overview
Each group at the House in the wild gets their own private safari vehicle and guide throughout their stay.
Why House in the Wild?
House in the Wild has six separate cottages. Each cottage has been uniquely built and offers the warmth and rustic charm of a family lodge, with all the home comforts you could ask for.
See Also The Wild Villas
See our Bush & Beyond Family Safari sample itinerary
House in the Wild in Action
ESCAPE – INTO THE WILD
House in The wild Rates
|2023 Rates||2024 Rates|
Children under 5yrs stay free
- 2023-Adult USD 116 & Child USD 60
- 2024:-Adult USD 130 Child USD 85
Included: Full board accommodation, soft drinks, local beers, non-premium wines and spirits, laundry, airstrip transfers (Ngerende airstrip) and statutory taxes.
Activities Included: Unlimited game drives in Enonkishu, Ol Chorro and Lemek Conservancies, bush breakfast, picnics, guided nature walks and bike rides within Naretoi, Visit the Mara Training Centre, local school visits, Rhino Sanctuary visits (entrance fees extra and payable direct) tennis and sundowners.
Excluded: Champagne, premium spirits, cellar wines, all extra
activities payable direct. Any other park or access fee for conserv- ancies and the (National) Mara Reserve outside of those catered for under activities included. Extra lunch US$50 per person, hot-air balloons, Rhino Sanctuary entrance fees, visit to the Mara Elephant Project, tips and donations.
CHECK IN 11:OOAM, CHECK OUT 10:00AM
LATE DEPARTURES – NEED TO BE PRE-ARRANGED AT US$50 PER PERSON NO LATE DEPARTURES IN PREMIUM SEASON
- Season:House in the Wild is open all year round.
- Child policy:Children of any age are welcome.
- Hairdryers: Provided on request
- Phone signal Intermittent with strong signals around the river banks
- WiFi Available.
- Power – solar 24 hours-Charging points in cottages (3 pin square)at floor level and in the main area.No adapters provided
- Altitude:House in the Wild is approximately 5,500Ft above sea level
- Temperature:Maasai Mara has a warm climate all year round. Nightly lows of 10-15°C and daily highs of 25-30°C
- Private charters into Naretoi airstrip
- Scheduled flight to Ngerende airstrip,Masai Mara
- Approx. 6 hrs drive from Nairobi via Narok