Sweetwaters Serena Tented Camp
Ol Pejeta Wildlife Conservancy Nanyuki Kenya
A Tented Safari Camp Retreat
Facilities & Safari experiences
- Day and night game drives daily
- Tented camp accommodation
- Swimming pool
- Extensive grounds
- Private waterhole and night viewing bar
- Conference room
- Wedding planning and honeymoon venue
- Gift shop, business centre, Wi-Fi
- Telephone in room
- Baby-sitting services and baby cot in room, offered upon request
- 24hr on-call medical services available
- Camel treks, guided nature walks, bird spotting
- Cultural dance and music
Sweetwaters Serena Tented Camp Resident rates 2023
|1 Mar-31 May 2023||1-30 June 2023|
|Ol PejetaConservancy Fee|
Children (5-11)Conservancy fee is 50% of adult rate
- Team building, Conference facilities, Air and Ground packages available
- Rates are applicable per night on Full board basis
- Family room/ Morani Family tent supplement – Amboseli & Sweetwaters – Ksh.2,500.00 per night
- Extra Adultsharing in triple room – 75% of per adult sharing rate
- Children under 6 yrs, sharing a room with an adult – Free.
- Children 6-12 yrs, sharing a room with an adult – 25% of the double rate per child.
- Children 6-12 yrs, in own room – 75% of the per person adult twin rate per child (minimum 2 children).
- Teens 13-17 yrs, in own room or sharing – 75% of adult rate.
The above policy remains applicable on extra meals & Easter period supplements
Sweetwaters Serena Tented Camp Non Resident rates 2023
|Full Board Rates||Ground Package|
|Dates||Single||Dbl/Twin||Triple||1 st Night||Extra Night||SRS|
|1 Jan-31 Mar 2023||252||327||449||303||278||48|
|1Apr- 31 May 2023||139||277||381||275||244||0|
|1- 30 Jun,2023||252||327||449||303||278||48|
|1Jul – 31 Oct 2023||307||419||576||459||430||61|
|1 Nov- 22 Dec 2023||252||327||449||309||284||48|
|23 Dec-1 Jan 2024||307||419||576||459||430||61|
|1Apr- 31 May 2023||162||325|
|1Jun- 30 Jun, 2023||330||428|
|1Jul – 31 Oct, 2023||413||560|
|1Nov- 22 Dec, 2023||330||428|
|23 Dec-1 Jan 2024||413||560|
Full Board rates are per room while Ground package Rates are per Person per night
Non Resident Olpejeta Conservancy Fee
- 1 Jan -8 Aug 2023 USD 90
- 9-August Onward USD 110
- Children(5-11 Years pay 50% of Adult rate
- Easter Supplement USD 30 per person per day. (7th April to 10th April 2023)
- Festival Supplement – USD 35 per person per day -24,25,26,31st Dec 2023 & 1stJan 2024.
- Extra Meal– USD 30.00 PP 2.3 Lunch Box – USD 25.00 PP 2.4 Half-board Reduction – USD 15.00 PP
(Kenya Lodges & SWSC)
Ground Package Includes:Full board accommodation,Two game drives per day,Airstrip transfers.Note:For a two night package, one can opt for a night game drive inlieu of the fourth game drive Sweetwaters Serena Camp and Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge.
Terms & Conditions:
- Supplement for exclusive use of Game drive vehicle – USD 200 nett per vehicle per Game Drive.
- Extra Game Drive charged at USD 70 per person per Game Drive
- Morani wing supplement @ SWSC USD 50 per person per day throughout the year except April & May when USD 30 per person per day applies.
- Suite supplements, Easter period supplement & Festive period supplement.
- Circuit Discounts applicable
- A groupsupplement of USD 20 per person for group booking of above 30 pax.
- Children under 4 years- Free of Charge.
- Children between 5 and 12 years- 75% of the per person rate applicable Over 12 years will pay full package.