Sosian Lodge is a beautifully restored African ranch house, an elegant yet informal lodge offering a friendly home-from-home atmosphere. Today the original ranch house is now the centre piece of Sosian Lodge, made up of a large sitting room, dining room, bar and billiards room, with an expansive wrap around veranda, offering undisturbed views of the bush beyond.
The Italian Cottage, so called having been built by Italian artisans post-war, is set apart from the other cottages, with its own private garden. The large bedroom with a king-size double bed and the airy en suite bathroom offers the ultimate comfort and privacy you’d expect from one of our luxury safari lodges.
Italian Cottage Ideal for Honeymooners
The Family Cottage is perfect for the younger families as the double and triple rooms interconnect, giving peace of mind to parents and children. Both rooms have their own bathrooms, one with a bath tub and the other with a shower, to keep the whole family happy!
Family Cottage-Interconnecting Rooms
The remaining cottages each consist of a double room and a twin room each, making up 8 rooms in total. Each of our luxury safari lodges have their own veranda, where your morning tea or coffee is laid out, and all rooms are en suite with 24-hour power.
Garden Cottages-Individual En Suite Rooms
Sosian is perhaps best known for its huge array of safari experiences. Whether you walk, swim, ride or drive, there is undoubtedly something for everyone…
- Game Drives-Unlimited, Day and Night
- Riding Safaris-Day rides & Overnight Fly Camps
- Walking Safaris
- Tracking, Walking & Bird Watching
- Fly Camping-Bush dinner & a night under the stars
- River Activities-Fishing, Kayaking & WaterfallsCamel Treks
- Walk or Ride
- Cultural Traditions-Visit a traditional Manyatta
- Cattle Ranching-Dipping, Branding & Sorting
The ALL INCLUSIVE rates at Sosian are split into 4 seasons with 50% child discounts
Sosian Lodge 2023 Rates
- Low Season (March, April, Nov, 01-19 Dec): $620 per adult per night, plus conservation fees
- Mid Season (06 Jan – Feb, June, Sept, Oct): $670 per adult per night, plus conservation fees
- High Season (July – August): $780 per adult per night, plus conservation fees
- Peak Season (20th Dec – 05 Jan): $830 per adult per night plus conservation fees