A stunning luxury tented camp in the heart of the Samburu wilderness
Why Sasaab Samburu?
- A small,luxurious safari camp with only 9 Tents(One Family and the Others Suites with with magnificent views of the river and the true African wilderness, each over 100 square meters. There is wireless internet and own plunge pool and privacy.
- Trademark pizzas, made in a wood fired oven and served by the poolside.
- a delicious breakfast in the bush prepared in the open air.
- expert Samburu safari guides
- Exciting activities for everyone, from exploring the wilderness on foot, camel or quad bike, to fly-camping under the stars and epic helicopter experiences in Kenya’s remote north.
- A stunning infinity pool and spa area create serene spaces in which to relax against a backdrop of nature, perfect for those seeking a slower safari experience whilst others are out exploring.
Accommodation-Luxury Tented Camp
Safari Activities & Experiences
Sasaab Lodge Rates
|The Family Tent (2 Adults & 2 Children||4,484||3,230|
|3rd Child(3-15 Years)||695||445|
|4 Adult Sharing Rate||5,290||2,850|
|Per Adult Sharing in Extra Bed||1,325||950|
|All Other Suites|
|Per Adult Sharing||1,322||950|
|Per Child Rate||920||665|
|Per Child Sharing (in an extra bed aged 3yrs to 11yrs inclusive)||695||445|
- The Seasons ;01 -05 Jan,01 June-31 October,16-31 Dec 2023
- Saving Season : 6 Jan-31 May,01 Nov-15 Dec 2023
- Park & Conservation Fees :Adult 70 & 75 US$ 145
- (Samburu Park & Westgate Conservation Fees) Child 40 & 37.5 US$ 77.5
- Exclusive Use of Vehicle Per Day: US$ 445
- Samburu Dance and Bush Dinner: US$ 20 (This needs to be arranged at Sasaab and is a per person fee) Minimum 10 pax or pay fee of US$ 200
- Christmas Supplement Per Person Per Night US$ 65 23 December 2022 – 01 January 2023 Inclusive
- Lunch US$ 46
- Quad Bike Excursions US$ 35 Per person per hour
Rates Include: Airstrip transfers, game drives, guided bush walks, camel walks, fly camping (by prior arrangement only and can sometimes involve the exclusive hire of a vehicle at US$ 445 per day), all meals, house wines, house soft drinks, house beers, house spirits, laundry, bush meals, school/clinic/village/market visits and sundowners.
Rates Excludes: Champagne, luxury spirits, selected wines, treatments in Spasaab, quad bikes, tips, health insurance and personal effects.
- Children are ages 3 to 15 years inclusive. 16 years and over is an adult. 2 years and under is an infant.
- Infants stay FOC. Extra beds are available on request. We recommend parents book the family suite (rooms 8 & 9),as it has a shared central area and pool where families can enjoy time together. It can also be taken as an exclusive use villa, as it has separate access and in-room meals can be provided. Local Samburu guides speak excellent English and are delighted to teach children about their culture, such as making a traditional bow and arrow. Baby-listeners and special meals are by prior arrangement.
The child rate is based upon the following instances:
- Two children sharing a room (rate applies to each child)
- A child sharing with one adult
- The child sharing in an extra bed rate is based upon the following instances: A child (or children if more than one extra bed is needed, aged 3yrs to 11yrs inclusive) sharing a room with two others (whether it be adults or children) in an extra bed. This is a third person rate for children.
Discover More Similar Samburu safari Lodges
Plan your Trip Now
Talk to one of our expert Travel Specialists and let us tailormake your stay
Have Any Question?
Do not hesitate to give us a call or email us to for Sasaab Contact and Availability. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.