Saruni Mara Lodge
Rates from US$530 & Saruni 2023/2024 Special Offers Available
Our Saruni Mara Sample Itineraries
- Saruni Family Safari
- The Supreme Safari
- Your Heavenly Honeymoon in Kenya
- The Original Bush & Beach Adventure
Why Saruni Mara Lodge
6 Reasons to Visit Saruni Mara
- Exclusive Location
- Community Focused
- Warrior Programme
- Elegant Cottages
Accommodation at Saruni Mara Lodge
- The Observatory is a themed cottage that makes you dream of vast, star-lit African skies. The Observatory has a vintage brass telescope, moon map and selection of interesting material on all things cosmic.
- The Love Shack is the perfect romantic retreat, simply and elegantly designed for long hours of relaxation. The Love Shack is a wonderfully secluded cottage, known as Saruni Mara’s Honeymoon Suite.
- The Photographer’s Studio is inspired by imagery and decorated to the theme of life through the lens. A beautifully-furnished cottage, spacious and charming, with a large bedroom, en-suite bathroom and outdoor verandah overlooking the beautiful view.
- The Literary Room is an ideal hideaway for thinkers, dreamers and writers, inspired by great stories of African adventures and discovery.
- Nyati House is a beautiful, private wilderness home, with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a lounge and dining room, kitchen and large verandah. Nyati House is booked exclusively and is located a 5 minute drive away from Saruni Mara in its own secluded valley. Perfect for families or group travelling together
- The Artist’s Studio is an elegant sanctuary for the creative soul, and the perfect place to find inspiration. With a stylishly decorated en suite bedroom, leading out onto the open veranda, this cottage boasts beautiful views over the secluded valley and out onto the Mara plains in the distance.
- The Natural History Suite is Saruni Mara’s family villa. The stylish new villa has two en-suite bedrooms, a large lounge complete with dining area and big, welcoming fireplace.
The Saruni Luxury Safari Experience
At Saruni Mara & Saruni Wild you can participate in a wide range of diverse activities appealing to all tastes and all ages. The activities have been developed in celebration of the great wilderness right on our doorstep and the unique people who call it their home. For more information about each activity
- Guided day & night game drives
- Picnics, bush meals & Sundowers
- Warrior Academy
- The Library
- Guided bush walks
- Drive atop Mount Kilileoni
- Local weekly Market visit
- Cultural performance (on occasion)
- Maasai wellbeing Space
- Gift Shop
- Ol Chorro Rhino Sanctuary visit
- Seedballs throwing
- Hot Air balloon flights
- The annual great Migrarion
- Weddings, traditional ceremonies & Blessings
Saruni Mara Special Offers
Offer valid during Low Season* in 2023
Book 3 nights in the Mara and get a 4th night FREE
Maximise the incredible game viewing in the Mara
Valid at Saruni Mara & Saruni Wild
- *Valid during Low Season: March, April, May & November 2023.
- Conservation fees payable for all nights.
- Offers at the same property cannot be combined. This offer cannot be combined with the Saruni Honeymoon offer.
- This offer is applicable to non-Residents only. Please contact us for Resident rates and Special offers.
Honeymoon Offer 50% OFF for the Bride
Book 4 nights or more for your honeymoon at
Saruni Samburu or at Saruni Mara/Saruni Wild and
get 50% OFF for the Bride
- Valid for new bookings during Mid and High seasons in 2023 only. This offer is valid for honeymoons for up to one year after the marriage date.Mid-season: 3rd January-28th February, June, October & 1 st -19th December 2023.and High season: July, August, September and 20 th December 2023-2nd January 2024.
- Conservation fees payable for all nights.
- Valid when 4 nights or more are spent at Saruni Samburu or at Saruni Mara (Saruni Wild can be used for this offer in combination with Saruni Mara)
- This offer does not include Saruni Rhino. This offer cannot be combined with any other Saruni offer. This offer is applicable to non-Residents only.
- Please contact us for Resident rates and Special offers.
Mara North Conservancy –
– a prime, private wildlife concession which borders the world-renowned Masai Mara Natioal Reserve Encounter Africa’s Big five roaming freely in their natural environment and witness the most remarkable natural spectacle on Earth, The Great migration. Enjoy the Italian inspired cuisine, exceptional service and being immersed in nature from your private verandah, the Wellbeing Space and the open lounge and dining area. Masai warriors guide you throughout your stay, sharing their ancient wisdom of the area and animals, their fascinating way of life and secret corners of the most loved game reserve in Kenya – a life-enriching safari experience.
Related Saruni Lodges:Saruni Mara Lodge| Saruni Wild| Saruni Samburu Lodge & Saruni Rhino
Saruni Mara 2023 rates
Non Resident Rates in USD Per Night Valid From 4.Jan 2022-3 Jan 2024
|Per Person Sharing||900||740||530|
|Single Room Occupancy||1,080||870||650|
- (any additional adult/child in the Family Villa, standard sharing rate applies)
- Conservancy Fee:Adult USD 116 and Child USD 58 per person per Night
- High Season:July, August, September and 20 December 2023 – 02 January 2024
- Mid-Season:03 January – end February, June, October & 01-19 December 2023
- Low Season:March, April, May & November 2023
Saruni Mara Lodge 2024 Rates
|Rates from 03 January 2024 to 2-Jan-25|
|For family Villa: (any additional adult/child, standard sharing rate applies)|
|Dates||Adult Sharing||Child(5-16*Yrs)||Single||Family Unit(Upto 4 Pax)|
|July, August, September and 20 Dec-2 Jan 2024||$900||$450||$1,080||$3,600|
|03 Jan – 28 Feb, June,Oct & 1-19 Dec||$700||$350||$830||$2,800|
|March, April, May & November 2024||$500||$250||$620||$2,000|
Conservancy Fee: Adult US&116:-Child US$58
- All rates are in US$ and per person per night (pppn) or per unit per night (pupn). Rates are subject to change with notice. Accommodation is subject to availability.
- *Children under the age of 5 stay free of charge when sharing with parents/adults. See the Child Policy section in the accompanying Booking Procedures, Terms & Conditions. ** Conservation fees are subject to change by the private conservancies in which we operate.
- No Easter, Christmas or New Year supplements.
- All guests travelling to Saruni must have comprehensive travel insurance, medical insurance and emergency evacuation coverage. Masai Mara National Reserve visits, if requested are charged additionally.
- Masai Mara National Reserve entry fees and exclusive use of the vehicle are payable extra costs.
- Full-board accommodation & limited laundry service
- Soft drinks, house wines, beers & select non-luxury spirits
- Shared day & night game drives in 4×4 vehicles and guided bush walks
- Bush meals, sundowner & picnic excursions
- One complimentary Back & Neck massage (30 min.) per room per stay
- Warriors Academy (upon request and bookable in advance)
- Return airstrip transfers
- VAT & taxes
- Conservation fees (indicated above)
- Premium drinks (champagne, luxury spirits and special wines)
- Additional Wellbeing Space treatments
- Exclusive use of vehicle (US$350 per day)
- Own private guides (contact us for rates)
- Late departure fees (US$150 per adult / US$75 per child)
- Lunch on day of departure (US$35)
- Visit to the Masai Mara National Reserve (contact us for rates)
- Any payable extra services
- Gratuities to staff & guides and anything of a personal nature
- Temporary Flying Doctors cover
- All statutory increases beyond our control