Sanctuary Tambarare Camp
Ol Pejeta Conservancy Nanyuki Kenya
Sanctuary Tambarare Overview
Why Sanctuary Tambarare
- Brand new camp opened June 2022
- Located in the award winning 90,000 acre Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- Home to the Big Five, including the last two northern white rhinos
- Easily accessible from Nairobi
- Ten luxurious, large and airy tents (57sqm) with private verandas
- Wide range of exclusive activities on offer including game drives, guided bush walks, night drives, lion tracking
Sanctuary Tambarare Accommodation
Desination Ol Pejeta Conservancy.
Sanctuary Tambarare Safari Activities
- Day & Night gamedrives :
- Rhino Encouters*
- Lion Tracking*
- Cycling Safari*
- Horse Riding with Rhinos
- Ride The wild*
- Guided Bush Walks*
- Hippo Hide Nature Trail*
- Meet the Neigbouring Community Interactions*
- Run the Wild*
- Gym in the wild*
- *Additional cost applies and subject to availability at the time of booking
Sanctuary Tambarare Rates For 2023
|1-3 nights||4-6 nights||7+ nights|
|Full Board Full Board Rates per Person in USD per night|
These rates are in US$ per person per night and include VAT. Bookings and rates are subject to availability, and these rates and terms and conditions can be withdrawn or altered without prior notice anytime at the sole discretion of Sanctuary Retreats. All bookings are subject to the Sanctuary Retreats trading terms and conditions.
See sanctuary Tambarare 2024 Rates here
- Low Season: 01/Apr-31/May & 01/Nov-16/Dec
- Medium Season:04/Jan-31/Mar
- High Season: 01/Jun-30/Jun & 01/Oct-31/Oct
- Peak Season: 01/Jul-30/Sep & 17/Dec-02/Jan/22
- Rates Include (Game Package) Transfers from/to the nearest local airstrip,All meals, non-alcoholic beverages and alcoholic beverages (with exception of premium brands and Champagne),Game drives,Emergency medical evacuation,Laundry services .
- Rates Include (Full Board) All meals, non-alcoholic beverages and alcoholic beverages (with exception of premium brands and Champagne),Emergency medical evacuation,Laundry services
- Rates Exclude:Conservancy fees, Bed Night Levy, Ol Pejeta activities at Sanctuary Tambarare,International and domestic flights, and road transfers to and from other camps and lodges, Travel insurance, boutique purchases, spa treatments, gratuities and all other items of a personal nature.
- Long Stay Rates:Long stay rates depend on season of travel and the duration of the total stay, starting from 4 nights. The total stay can be in one camp/lodge only, or be made up of stays in different Sanctuary Retreats camps/lodges anywhere in Africa. Stays in different camps/lodges do not need to be consecutive, but must belong to one itinerary.
- Single Occupancy:There is no supplement for single occupancy of a maximum of 3 suites in Low season. Further single occupancy bookings in Low season are subject to a 50% single supplement. All other single occupancy bookings are charged at the single rates listed.
Children Policy: Children aged 6 and over are welcome at all Sanctuary Tambarare. Children aged 15 or younger are required to share with an adult.
Child Rates :
- Children aged 15 years or younger pay the indicated child rates.
- One child staying with two paying adults stays free of charge in Low season, and a second child sharing the same suite pays child rate.
- One or two children staying with two adults pay child rate in High and Peak seasons.
- Two or three children staying with one adult (who is paying standard sharing rate) pay the child rate in Low season.
- When two or three children stay with one adult in High and Peak seasons, one child pays adult sharing rate and the other child(ren) pay child rate.
- In all other circumstances children pay the applicable adult fare.
- Children aged 16-18 staying with two adults in Family Suite pay 75% of the sharing rate during Low and Medium seasons, and 85% of the sharing rate during High and Peak seasons.
- Triple and quadruple suites are subject to availability.