Richard’s River Camp-Masai Mara
- Location: Mara North Conservancy, Masai Mara.Southern Kenya
- No of rooms: 7 Tents
- Style: Luxury ensuite canvas tents on raised ground, overlooking the river
- Highlights: Day and night game drives, big cats, the wildebeest migration
- Dining: Communal dining in camp, or bush picnics and dinners
Family and Luxury Tents
- day and night game drives,
- birding and scenic bush walks,
- bush meals
- cultural visits to a local Masai Village nearby.
- At an additional cost are hot air balloon flights, please try to book these in advance with us.
Richard’s Camp Rates
|Per Adult Sharing||1,490||1,340||950|
|Original Family Tent||5,360||4,822||3,421|
|Private family Tent||5,952||5,357||3,80|
- Premium Season: 1st July – 31st August
and 18th December 2023 – 7th January 2024
- High Season: 1st – 30th June, 1st
September – 31st October and 1st – 17th December 2023
- Standard Season: 10th January – 31st
May and November 2023
Resident Rates in KSHS
Above rates do not include:– alcoholic drinks – payable at the end of your stay- conservancy fees: 2,500 KSH per adult, per day & 1,500 KSH per child,per day- visits to Masai Mara game reserve.Please carry proof of residency as
the conservancy is very strict on this.
Conservation fees $116 per adult, per night and $58 per child (5-17 years) per night, Masai Mara Reserve fees; Champagne, premium spirits and cellar wines;Cultural Visits, $30 per adult or $15 per child – this can be billed in advance or paid directly; Late departure fee ($150 per person), includes a final lunch & final game drive; Balloon safari (please enquire); Gratuities (cash kindly requested) and anything else of a personal nature.