Makena’s Hills Camp
Gallmann Mukutan Conservancy Laikipia Kenya
Why Makena’s Hills Tented Camp
- Holistic and Creative retreats organized
- Private Yoga tuition on request
- Exceptional guided walks
- Explore the Englesha Forest or the Muku- tan Gorge
- Wildlife hides overlooking the dam perfect for a picnic whilst waiting for game
- Sundowners, bush breakfasts or dinners
- Exceptional birding
- Bass, Tilapia Crayfish and Fishing Adventures
- Join in one of the Conservancy’s projects or meet the communities
- Join our ecologist for the day and explore the subtleties of nature
- Music and Arts EventsLonger walking safaris with a fly camp into little-explored areas and to visit the remote
Makena’s Hills Tented Camp Rates
Need To See More Nearby Camps/Lodges?
From $400 pppn
Ekorian’s Mugie Camp feels like a home away from home, and caters to the whole family, everything from our family-style dining to our wide range of activities
Set on a private conservancy, Governors’ Mugie House offers a myriad of activities by which to explore and enjoy its vast open landscapes and abundant wildlife.
Perched on a hill are nine individual stone cottages
From $450 pppn
Perched on the edge of an escarpment, Loisaba Tented Camp is designed to capitalize on unhindered views across Laikipia’s mottled landscape all the way to Mt Kenya. All accommodations and main areas enjoy a breathtaking vantage point over an expansive panorama.