Lentorre Lodge Overview
- Unmatched, real cultural journeys
- Designed for families, kids and groups, give kids and families the experience of a lifetime through interaction, education, exposure, activities…. And most importantly- fun!
- Stunning vistas and wilderness: Base a helicopter in camp and take to the sky for trips that will take your breath away
- Viewing and photography hide and waterhole in the comfort of campTrue Privacy: Private car, private guide, private lodge, private conservancy guaranteeing exclusive wildlife viewing, from only 6 guests
- Incredible biodiversity: Salt and soda lakes, fresh water rivers, thick forests, savannah plains, mountains, hills, salt pans and forests.
- Incomparable, up close Flamingo and Lake Bird viewing…
A Family Lodge
Wildlife & Activities
- Day game drives
- Night game drives
- Guided Walking
- Tubing down the Ewaso Ngiro River
- Bird watching
- Walking with baboons
- Star Gazing
- Community visits
- Children’s activities
- Bush dining
- Visits to Lake Magadi & Lake Natron
- Scenic helicopter flights
- The Hide
Lentorre Lodge Resident Rates in Kshs
- Per adult per night Kshs 25,000 Per Night
- Per child (05yrs to 15yrs) per night Kshs 18,000
Please note: The above rate is inclusive of all meals, beers, soft drinks & water, laundry, walks, sundowner set ups sent in guest vehicles, and conservancy fees for all guests and cars. All game drives will be in your own vehicle but we will provide a local spotter for the area.
Resident Game Package with Selected Beverages (Minimum of 4 Paying Guests)
- Per adult per night Kshs 29,700
- Per child (05yrs to 15yrs) per night Kshs 20,700
Please note: The above rate is inclusive of all meals, beers, soft drinks & water, laundry, walks, sundowner set ups, shared morning and evening game drives in Lentorre vehicles, spotter for vehicle during game drives, and conservancy fees for all guests.
Lentorre Lodge Non Resident 2023 Rates in US$
- Per person Sharing USD 850 Per Night
- Child (5-15 years) USD 590 Per Night
Included are: Full board accommodation, All beverages including premium wines and spirits, Day and night game drives,Laundry, Sundowner, Guided bush and nature walks,Tubing on the river (dependent on the river levels and speeds),Airstrip transfers
- Adult Conservancy fees $ 80/Child Conservancy fees $ 40
- Bush dinners or Bush breakfast $ 35 pp
- Champagne, Gratuities and any expenses of personal nature.
- Boma/ Village visit (per group) $ 100
- Cultural experience with Maasai dances and explanations, per Maasai $ 10(please get in touch- we love to do LARGE dances of over 50/100!!
- Speaking with community Elders ($ 20 per elder) $ 20
- Astronomy per night with professional astronomer and telescope $ 850
- Maasai dances per group (10 Warriors and 10 Ladies) $ 100
- Helicopter journeys- quoted as per groups needs Get in touch
- Infants below 05yrs – Free of Charge
- Wines, spirits and tips are not included in either of the rates but are stocked in camp at reasonable costs.
- The generator is switched off from 10:30p.m. till 05:30a.m. If you plan on using the Hide overnight or require the fans to be on throughout your stay, the generator will need to run 24/7. The cost for this is KShs 8,000 per night (not per person).
- Check in time is 11:30a.m.
- Check out time from the Lodge is 10:00a.m. at the very latest.
- Extra lunches are charged at KShs 3,500 per adult and KShs 1,500 per child.