Laragai House Nanyuki Overview
Top 5 Things To Do
- Wrap up warm and go out in one of our 4×4 vehicles and experience a night game drive. Night games drives are a wonderful opportunity to spot lion, leopard, silver backed jackal, hyena or banded mongoose.
- Stretch your legs and go for an early morning guided bush walk in the conservancy. Our experienced guides will share their extensive knowledge of the land and its wildlife.
- Challenge your friends and family to a game of tennis on the private tennis court located in the grounds of the house
- Spend the day reading or relaxing by the infinity pool that overlooks the 32,000 acre private conservancy
- See wildlife from a very different view; have a go at stand up paddle boarding on the dam. A totally unique and very fun experience.
The House|16 Guests| 8 Bedrooms | 32,000 Acres| Exclusive Use
Accommodation 16 people
Destianation Borana Conservancy
Borana Conservancy Wildlife Experiences
Laragai House Rates
|Non Residents-US$||Resident Rates in Kshs|
|Exclusive Use 6 Pax||5,720||4,967|
|Extra Child (5-15 Years)||638||561|
SPECIAL OFFER STAY FOR 5 NIGHTS AND PAY FOR ONLY 4 NIGHTS
Borana Conservancy fees $175 per person | $88 per child (5-15 yrs)
- High Season:1st June – 10th September 2023 20th December – 5th January 2024
- Mid Season: 6th January – 31st MAY 2023 & 11th September – 19th December 2023
INCLUDED: Full board accommodation Local airstrip transfers Sundowner excursions,Soft drinks, beers, house wines Selected house spirits Swimming pool and Tennis court Laundry & WiFi Shared game drives (day and night),Guided bush walks,One horse riding excursion per person during their stay
EXCLUDES: Any extra horse riding excursions over the one horse ride per person during their stay Cultural visits,Visits to Lewa Willdife Conservancy Late departure fee,Fly Camping,Champagne, premium spirits and cellar wine
Plan your Trip Now and Stay at Laragai House
Talk to one of our expert Travel Specialists and let us tailor make your stay
Have Any Question?
Do not hesitate to give us a call about Laragai house availability and contact. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Other Exclusive Holiday Homes in Laikipia
a magnificent 6 ensuite private home located in the Borana Conservancy at the foot of Mount Kenya, enjoying staggering views in every direction. Built by local craftsmen from indigenous materials
an exclusive-use 6 ensuite, spectacular family Holiday home found at the heart of the Borana Conservancy, Kenya’s newest and most successful rhino sanctuary.
Available on Request
a fabulous 7 cottage retreat on a 58,000-acre private ranch and wildlife sanctuary, this exclusive-use lodge is a wonderfully opulent destination set in a sanctuary with a plethora of conservation projects and great diversity of wildlife.