Lake Elementaita Serena Camp
Enjoy a stay on the shores of Lake Elmenteita, a flamingo filled Lake in Kenya
Tucked among golden-barked acacia trees, under the shadow of ancient volcanoes, Lake Elmenteita Serena Camp is a truly magical holiday setting with a small, immaculately maintained tented upscale safari camp on the shores of Lake Elmenteita, a flamingo filled Lake in Kenya’s Soysambu Conservancy. Just a two-hour drive from Nairobi, Elementaita Serena Camp offers modern comforts of a five-star facility blended seamlessly with the rich history and culture for which Soysambu is famous. Activities include easy undisturbed game drives in the conservancy, nature walks, archery, horse riding, and note least birdlife too.Airy, environmentally friendly safari tents offer British Colonial décor, plush bedding with mosquito nets, bathrooms with double vanities and hot water, a large private veranda and free Wi-Fi. The stunning Flamingo Suite is tailor-made for honeymooning couples, and offers a separate bedroom, a lounge with a television and a Jacuzzi with breath-taking lake views. Sample the bounty of the area in our peaceful dining room, or plan an unforgettable meal in the bush, and dine amidst the conservancy’s 450 bird species and 15,000 wild animals. Embark on a captivating game ride, relax poolside, spoil yourself with a spa treatment or participate in one of the many activities offered within the camp. And consider hosting your next event here; from brilliant group events to magnificent weddings and honeymoons, our camp sets the stage for memorable occasions.
Aristocratic grace meets the unmatched grandeur of the wild at Lake Elmenteita Serena Camp; plan your visit today.
Rates From USD 230 Non Resident & Kshs16,500 For Resident
- Luxury tents all with lake views and private verandas
- Beautiful central restaurant, bar and lounge.
- Doctor on call 24 hrs
- Laundry services
- Room service
- Sogonoi Boutique – Gift shop
- Swimming pool
- Massage services and beauty parlour
Eco Tourism adventures in Kenya
A world of adventure and relaxation awaits you at Lake Elmenteita Serena Camp. From horse riding and bird watching to game drives and soothing spa treatments, our eco-camp offers an experience to suit every personality.Lake Elmenteita Serena Camp welcomes families with children ages three and older.
- Swimming pool
- Massage & Beauty Services
- Bush Dining
- Walking Safaris
- Bird Watching
- Day and night game drives
- A visit to the Bird Hides
- Water hole – Located in front of the
- Lounge approximately 20m)
Related Serena Hotels in Kenya: Nairobi Serena Hotel| Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge| Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge| Sweetwaters Serena Tented Camp| Lake Elementaita Serena Camp| Mara Serena Safari Lodge| Serena Beach Resort & Spa
Soysambu Wildlife Conservancy:
Today’s Soysambu is a 48,000 acre Wildlife Conservancy, also a RAMSAR site – a wetland of international importance. The alkaline lake’s rocky islands are the only East African nesting site for great white pelicans, while its algae and plankton provides food for vast flocks of flamingos and a multitude of other waterfowl, many of them rare. The Conservancy protects over 450 bird species and 15,000 wild animals. Rothschild giraffes have found a safe haven for breeding here, while a diverse variety of terrain shelters many species – from herds of giant elands to tiny dik-diks and cliff-dwelling klipspringers. Night game-drives offer a unique opportunity to spot nocturnal creatures including the curious-looking aardvark and elusive leopard. Walking is also allowed, with chances to experience the miracles of the bush close-up. Atmospheric bush dinners beneath the stars and spectacular sundowners over this geologically fascinating part of the Great Rift Valley are a few more of the camp’s exciting activities. Lake Nakuru National Park and Kariandusi prehistoric site are also nearby.
Lake Elementaita Serena Camp 2023 Rates
Resident Rates in Kenya Shillings
Applicable to residents of: Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Sudan, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Eritrea, DR Congo
Proof of residency will be required.
|1 Mar-31 May 2023||1-30 June 2023|
Suite Supplement Kshs 10,000
- Lake Elmenteita Serena Camp rates include; Soysambu Conservancy fees, mineral water/soft beverages with meals
- Team building, Conference facilities, Air and Ground packages available
- Rates are applicable per night on Full board basis
- Extra Adult sharing in triple room – 75% of per adult sharing rate
- No triples at Lake Elmenteita Serena Camp
|Non Resident 2023 Rates in USD|
|Full Board Rates||All Inclusive|
|02 Jan-31 Mar, 20223||402||531||456||641|
|01 Apr- 31 May, 2023||334||460||392||577|
|01 Jun- 30 Jun, 2023||402||531||456||641|
|01 Jul – 31 Oct, 2023||490||634||549||753|
|01 Nov- 22 Dec, 2023||394||514||451||629|
|23 Dec-1 Jan 2024||490||634||549||753|
|Non Resident Package Rates in USD Per Person Per Night|
|1st Night||2nd Night||Ext.Ngt|
|2 Jan- 31 Mar, 2023||459||303||182|
|1 Apr- 30 Jun, 2023||451||281||182|
|1 Jul- 31 Oct, 2023||489||334||182|
|1 Nov- 22 Dec, 2023||440||287||182|
|23 Dec- 1 Jan, 2024||489||334||182|
|All Inclusive Supplement USD 55|
- All Inclusive rate: Includes full board accommodation, selection of local beers, soft drinks, non premium spirits and Soysambu conservancy fees
- Full board package includes accommodation, Mineral water and Soysambu conservancy fees
- Extra Lunch USD 40 per person & Half Board reduction USD 18 per person
- Easter Supplement: USD 40 per person per day. (7th to 10th April 2023).
- Festival Supplement. A supplement of USD 50 per person per day is applicable (24th to 26th, 31st December 2023 & 1st January 2024).
- No Triples for adults . 1.8 Suite Rate: Peak USD 1,000, High USD 850, Mid & Low USD 800
- Children under 6 yrs, sharing a room with an adult – Free.
- Children 6-12 yrs, sharing a room with an adult – 25% of the double rate per child.
- Children 6-12 yrs, in own room – 75% of the per person adult twin rate per child (minimum 2 children).
- Teens 13-17 yrs, in own room or sharing – 75% of adult rate.
- The above policy remains applicable on extra meals & Easter period supplements.
- Children below 3 yrs are not allowed at Lake Elmenteita Serena Camp.