The perfect hideaway in the outstanding wilderness of Olare Motorogi Conservancy. Kicheche Bush camp has attracted scores of professional photographers who trust the Kicheche approach to a day on safari.That has created an exciting environment where any amateur photographer can raise their game and capture the sorts of images that inspired them in the first place.
Rates from US$ 745
- Simple luxury of an elegant common area for relaxing, having tea or dining
- 6 stylish tents spread out under Acacia trees
- Spacious en-suite bathroom with traditional ‘safari’ style bucket shower
- A personal atmosphere prevails at Bush where you will mix with other guests and your hosts at meals and around the fire each evening for an aperitif
- Lunch under the trees or in a form of a picnic while in the Conservancy
- Water dispenser in each tent to refill your complimentary water bottle.
- Lighting is supplied 24 hours; charging facilities in the tent, however, the solar system does not allow hair dryers
- WI-FI in the lounge
- Game drives in safari customized 4WD vehicles with one of our Silver guides. Watching wildlife at close range, but without encroaching on their space, is endlessly fascinating and our guides’ instincts and safari experience will provide superb wildlife photography. Extended game drives – we do not impose limits on the length
- Guided walks
- Fly camping: one night out in the wilderness either as a journey towards Kicheche Valley camp or on its own. The Mara Wilderness package is done by foot across the Mara with a night out wild camping
Visit the MAA TRUST in Olare Motorogi Conservancy, a great project our Kicheche Community Trust supports with focus on women empowerment and education. Only 10 minutes from camp, visiting the Maa Trust is a wonderful opportunity for guests to interact with Maasai women, watch and learn about their bead-work and learn more about The Trust’s efforts towards wildlife conservation through sustainable community development.
All guides are well experienced working with photographers and select optimal positions at sightings taking lighting and animal behavior into account.
Olare Motorogi Conservancy
Kicheche Bush Camp is located in a superb wildlife area in Olare Motorogi Conservancy bordering the Masai Mara Reserve. The game viewing is first class and the exclusivity of the Conservancy ensures a high quality African safari and Kenya holiday experience with low density tourism.
Game drives start right from the camp itself and it is the ideal location to witness the annual wildebeest migrat
|Per Person Per Night||970||795||745|
|Single Room Supplement||295||190||190|
|Walking Wilderness Safari||5,040||4,255||3,990|
- Peak: 01 July – 31 Oct 23 20 Dec 23 – 02 Jan 24
- Mid: 03 Jan – 28 Feb 23
- Green: 01 Mar – 15 Apr 23,15 May – 30 Jun 23 & 01 Nov – 21 Dec 23
Child rates –
- Young adults 12-17 years: 75% of adult rate. They pay 50% if guests share a Triple or Quad tent.
- Children 3 – 11 years: 50% of the adult rate.
- Infants under 3: free of charge, however, note that our camps are not very conducive to infants
- Family Quad Tents: available at Mara and Valley camps.
- Family Suites: available at Mara and Laikipia camps (rates listed above)
- Mara Conservancy fees: 50% of adult fees for all children & teens 17 years and below.
- Laikipia Conservancy fees: 50% of adult fees for all children 11 years and below.
- Junior ranger: complimentary activity at Kicheche Laikipia.
Rates Includes: Airstrip transfers; full board accommodation including picnics & drinks, shared game-viewing drives, escorted bush walks, laundry, and a $5 per night Community Trust contribution. Rates do not include the use of a private vehicle or late departure fee
Excluded Activities:Fly Camping Excursions $200pp min 2 pax, Hot Air ballooning from $515pp only
*All Excluded Activity rates are subject to changes.
2023 Special Offers
- Conservancy Safari – a combination of Laikipia + Mara or Valley Camp 6 for 5 OFFER valid throughout 2023. The Free night is at Laikipia Camp and Conservancy fee payable.
Long Stay Discount 10% rate reduction – for 6 nights or more
Walking Wilderness Safari
A wonderful 5-night package in the Maasai Mara, run on an exclusive basis, offering two nights at Kicheche Valley, a walk across the Naboisho Conservancy to our mobile wild Camping for one night, and a morning walk through Olare Motorogi Conservancy into Kicheche Bush for two nights.Rates for this safari are Rates per person sharing, Min 2 pax. And are INCLUSIVE of conservancy fees, excluding flights
Conservancy fee: Our conservancy charges cover the community leases and management of our Conservancies.
Mara National Reserve: Our camps are in exceptional wildlife areas with low density tourism numbers and there is no need to visit the Mara National Reserve to view cheetahs, leopards, elephants etc. Should guests wish to make a visit to the Reserve there will be an additional charge (currently $80 per person). A sole-use vehicle charge is also applicable outside of the peak migration period July-October.