IL Ngwesi Lodge
Il Ngwesi Lodge-Overview
Why Il Ngwesi
- Walking and driving safari’s with experienced local guides ensure guests have the best possible chance of seeing the wide variety of wildlife this conservancy has to offer.
- hiking among the nearby hills or along the Ngare Ndare river
- taking meals set-up ‘picnic’ style in the bush
- bird watching orvisiting the Maasi cultural ‘manyatta’ where guests can learn more about the local community and their lifestyle.
- Preserving the Environment:The solar-powered eco-lodge has been built by the local community using local materials, and directly benefits the Laipikiak Maasai who live in harmony with this precious land.
Il Ngwesi Lodge Rates
Need to See More Laikipia Lodges
Perched dramatically on the edge of a rocky bluff, which protrudes from the Mokogodo escarpment and overlooks a valley filled with Acacia and Newtonia trees. Staying at Tassia means removing yourself from the world as you know it (no tv, no internet, no cell reception)
Situated near the base of Mt. Kenya – Africa’s second tallest mountain – Lewa Wilderness is one of Kenya’s oldest and most private safari ventures. The Craig family has passed down from one generation to the next a distinct passion for wildlife
With panoramic views over the Samangua Valley and the Lewa Plains to the Ngare Ndare Forest and Mount Kenya beyond, The Lodge offers eight romantic and unique cottages, each with an open fireplace and private veranda