Elewana Loisaba Starbeds
Loisaba Star Beds is a truly authentic and intimate African experience.
All rooms can fit an extra single bed that can’t be rolled out.
Guiding & Activities
- Game drives
- Fishing can be arranged in the river and dams,
- Horse Riding
- Camel Safaris
- Mountain Biking
Elewana Loisaba Star Beds Rates
|Star Bed||Double / Twin||1,008||778||Closed|
|Star Bed||Double / Twin||1,260||1,062||Closed|
Loisaba Conservancy Fee Adult $150 Child $75
- Mid Season: 5th Jan – 31st Mar,1st Jun – 30th Jun & 1st Nov – 19th Dec 2022
- Green Season: 1st April – 31st May
- High Season: 1st Jul – 31st Oct &20th Dec – 4th Jan 2023
- Children aged 12-17 in their own room 75% of the Adult Sharing Rate
- Child(ren) aged 12-17 sharing with 1 adult 50% of the Adult Sharing Rate
- Child aged 12-17 sharing with 2 adults Triple rate applies
- Child(ren) under 12 sharing with adult(s) Child(ren) FOC
Game Package (GP) Includes: Full Board Accommodation, all meals and drinks (excluding champagne, private cellar wines and spirits), shared and scheduled game drives, guided walking safari, sundowners and transfers to and from our designated airstrips, laundry, service charge and VAT.
Full Board (FB) Includes: Full Board Accommodation all meals and drinks on property (excluding champagne, private cellar wines and spirits), laundry, service charge, catering levy and VAT.
Minimum Night Stay
- In Mid and Green Seasons 1 Night
- In High Season 2 Nights
Need To See more Nearby Safari Accommodation Options?
Situated on the northern edge of the Laikipia plateau, Ol Malo is nestled into a rugged escarpment looking out across the time-honored lands of Kenya’s Northern Frontier District. These miles of dense thorn bush are favoured by the shy, elusive antelope from which the lodge takes its name, “the place of the Greater kudu”.
Each of the four architect-designed villa echoes a “Voice of Africa” and is positioned to ensure maximum privacy. Bedrooms in all the houses except The Eyrie can be equipped with either a double bed or with twin beds. All have large lounge areas, dining areas and stunning terraces with panoramic views, the larger villas have plunge pools
Mahali Mzuri means ‘beautiful place’ in Swahili, and we hope you agree! Mahali Mzuri is Sir Richard Branson’s 12-tented luxury safari camp located in the private Olare Motorogi Conservancy in the wider Maasai Mara ecosystem in Kenya.