Amboseli Sopa Lodge
While the park conserves over six hundred breeding species of birds as well a host of rare and wonderful wildlife, this is also home to the Maasai people, perhaps the world’s most renowned African tribe.
Meetings & Conferences
- Bush breakfasts
- Bush breakfasts with champagne
- Bush lunches or private bar-b-cue
- Bush dinners
- Conference Facilities
- Gala dinners
- Sundowner with bar snacks
- Sundowner with canapés
- Sundowner with canapés and an open bar
- Maasai dancers
- Maasai attack followed by traditional dances
We look forward to the pleasure of organizing any of the above events for you, and ensuring that they will be memorable occasions.
Amboseli Sopa Lodge Rates
Peak Season 01 Jul – 30 Sep / 24 Dec – 01 Jan 2024
High Season 02 Jan – 31 Mar / 01 Oct – 23 Dec
Low Season 01 Apr – 30 Jun
All rates are based on Full Board basis and are Nett in U.S. Dollars per room per night and include applicable Government taxes and Service Charge. Rates exclude Park entry fees and Concession Fees (where applicable).
- A Christmas supplement of US$40.00 per person will apply to all bookings on the 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st of Dec 2023 and the 1st Jan 2024.
- An Easter supplement of US$20.00 per person, per day, will apply to all bookings on 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th April 2023