3 Nights Flying Safari
Governors’ Camps Safari package
Masai Mara Governors’ Camps
From US$ 1895 /Person
- full board accommodation, 3 meals per person per night booked, purified water and welcome drink,
- laundry, together with applicable VAT thereon, and
- transportation of tourists. Transportation of tourists will be in our custom built 4WD vehicles. It includes all air strip transfers and two extended excursions daily into the famous Masai Mara National Reserve and surrounding areas, to local Masai Villages (Manyattas), and to / from the local schools and other community and conservation projects we support and which guests may wish to visit.
- Return Domestic Flight Nairobi/Masai Mara/Narobi
- Masai Mara Park Entry Fee
- drinks, personal expenses,
- Manyatta entrance fees
- There is a supplement for the Justus Suite and the price is available upon request.
When you arrive at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport you will be met and driven to Wilson Airport for your Governors’ Aviation flight to Masai Mara. The flight takes around 45 minutes and you fly over the scenically beautiful Great Rift Valley. On arrival in the Masai Mara, it’s a short game drive en route to the camp, before an al fresco lunch overlooking the Mara River (or marsh in the case of Little Governors’). Embark on a thrilling afternoon game drive at around 3:30pm and return in the dusk for drinks and chatter around the campfire, before your dinner. Fall asleep to the night-time chorus of the Masai Mara!
Arise early each morning to make the most of your spectacular location. Each day will offer you the option of three game drives within the Mara National Reserve, immersing yourself in this rich wildlife destination.
For a particularly memorable and unforgettable experience, enjoy a surreal journey in a hot air balloon, with Governors’ Balloon Safaris (please note that this is an extra cost), over the Masai Mara plains.
This adventure begins just before dawn; depart the camp at 5.15am to the Governors’ Balloon Safaris take off site, located just behind Little Governors’ Camp. The fabulous sunrise flight lasts approximately one hour depending on weather conditions. On landing, sit down to a delicious bush breakfast, freshly cooked on balloon burners in the middle of the Mara plains. Toast your return to Mother Earth together with your pilot over a glass of sparkling wine. Game drive back to your camp.
On your final day, head out on an early morning game-drive at sunrise, followed by breakfast at the camp. If you are departing the Mara on a late afternoon flight, there will be an opportunity for one more game drive (late morning) and a delicious lunch back at the camp. After lunch you will be transferred to the airstrip to catch the PM flight with Governors’ Aviation. On arrival in Nairobi, you will be met and transferred to a restaurant for dinner (dinner to be paid direct). After dinner, transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your international flight home.
Share This :
Have Any Question?
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.